Wednesday, September 11, 2013

                                                          5 Things About Me 



  • my name is Michael  and im from Santa Rosa, CA. I graduated in 2013 and im now enrolled in Santa Rosa JC
  • I have a passion for soccer, i have been playing since i was in diapers. when it comes down to soccer im very competitive.


  • Im also a car enthusiast, my dad is a mechanic and since i was a child i always helped him with cars, which then made me realize that i love cars and also fixing them. through out my passion wit cars i have rebuilt over 20 engines and have swapped engines so many times i lost count.




  • Another thing about me is that i love to workout. i love lifting weights and also doing cardio. in order to stay fit in soccer i need to workout so i can be a good athlete.
  • My last thing about me is that i some how i like to cook, i worked at a restaurant were they made me cook and i know like to cook. well this is it for now so stay tuned for more posts


1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great Michael. I like the images you added and how you introduce us to what's important to you. Nice background image with the race track.//lm

    ReplyDelete